Happy New Year Well Almost

Gosh it is so hard to believe another year has flown by. They seem to go quicker as I age. This has been a good year for our family with Jenn's trip with her family to Disneyland, Mom, Dad, and Sister Jo visiting in October. A good year all in all! TJ and I are still at WSD working with the dialysis patients, Jenn and John are still at Nationwide working and all of us have been in good health. What more do we need?

Another layout I finished up today
Playing with some new art medium Liquitex. Love this stuff. It is a gel medium with varnish and gives a translucent effect to the paper. Below the paper which is tissue paper and a dinner napkin have one coat on.
Six coats later and I think I'm satisfied with the results. Love how thepaper napkin turned out. Going to make an envelope out of the tissue paper.
Hope all my family and friends have a safe, prosperous, and Happy New Year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating