Friday again

Well here it is Friday again, so soon or already. It remains hot and humid here in Az so nothing new on that home front. Had a busy week with classes on Tuesday and Thursday and yeap I have one again tomorrow. Great week for me!!!!

Last nite was "Inspirational Journal" with Michelle at Devine Memories. She let us exercise our artistic side with a fun journal. Below is the front cover.


Inside the front cover. Of course I needed to do something
Inside back cover. Colleen and I picked up this card last Friday at a little shop that was going out of business in Chadler. Fit perfectly size and saying for my journal
Back cover. Probably going to add some more stamps, but for now this is it
Class Tuesday was with Kim at Devine Memories "Tags and Bags" Another great class and we altered gift bags and made tags. Loved my bags when they were done

2nd set of bags, tags and the cutest little cupcake wooden pin or magnet


Dress I made for the hostess Heather of the swap I'm in at Speckled Egg

Halloween dresses I'm presently working on. These are alot of fun
Laundry is done YEAH. House is not cleaned and the pool is partly cleaned. So all in all a pretty productive morning. Hope all have a safe and fun Labor Day Later!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap