Artistic Affaire L'Automne part deux

Saturday we were up early and to the studio to begin our wonderful day. Lots of visiting and laughter as we got ready for our classes. The studio was beautifully decked out in my favorite "fall theme" Everything was to perfection. Unfortunately I walked out of my hotel room without my camera so no pics from me.
I purchased one of Kim's new totes and an apron that matches it. They are simply beautiful.

The table settings were all decked out in fall colors. Kim had made each of us a covered journal, name tags, goodie bags. It was all over the top.


Friday nite at the vendor soiree Laura hosted the cutest make n take. It was one of Kim's cake wood cut outs that we decorated. So cute!


Lisa Kettell began the day with a fairy and shadow box class.Our table was full of laughter as Earleen was so funny making her "angel". All of our little creations turned out so cute.


Julie had an upbeat vintage ceiling tile class for our second class of the day. I learned lots of new techniques working with foam core


And our last class of the day was with the wonderful Ruth. She taught us the fine art of making cuff bracelets. Mine has a few finishing touches and then I will show you. Ruth had our kits put together in cigar boxes and had lots of goodies for our cuffs.
Throughout the day we had our swap exchanges. There were some amazing masks, canvases, paper dolls and my group did beautiful fabric squares.
Bryanna and I had several email exchanges for my swap and though she was not able to participate I made her a fabric book so she could enjoy creating in it. She presented me with the most precious charm of my folks. It literally brought tears to my eyes. I love it Bryana.


Since this has turned into such a long post I will post pics of my swap and gifts tomorrow. The light faded on me as I was trying to get pics of all the fabric squares so tomorrow I will get on it earlier

Comments

Tina said…
Looks like so much fun !!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating