For Today




FOR TODAY September 7, 2009...
Outside my window...It is bright, sunny and HOT
I am thinking... What a great day today is relaxing and quiet
I am thankful for...my grand kids popping over for a visit
From the learning rooms...
From the kitchen...Chicken Spaghetti, salad and bacon, onion cheddar cheese muffins courtesy of the Pioneer Woman
I am wearing...shorts and a T
I am creating... Working on a Carol Wingert kit
I am going... Nowhere today I am a homebody
I am reading... Many blogs
I am hoping...It cools down soon
I am hearing...My fountain running
Around the house...Dusty and needs vacuuming
One of my favorite things...Matilda standing guard at my back door
A few plans for the rest of the week:Work work and Mystic Paper Anniversary celebration on Sat
Here is picture thought I am sharing...I thought this picture of my relatives harvesting corn was fitting for Labor day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating