For Today




FOR TODAY...September 28th


Outside my window... It is dark way too early but it is a sign cooler weather is coming



I am thinking...fall has to be coming soon doesn't it???

I am thankful for...good friends

I am wearing...capris, blouse

I am remembering... What a wonderful weekend it was in Cali

I am going...to clean house this week!!!

I am reading...CMS rules yuck!!!!

I am hoping...to finish up a card I am working on

On my mind...many things all jumbled in a rats nest in my brain

From the learning rooms... New CMS rules

Noticing that... My staff is getting along today Yes and thank you

Pondering these words...

From the kitchen...left overs crock pot swiss steak mashed potatoes

Around the house... very messy

One of my favorite things cool mornings

From my picture journal...
Artistic Affaire L'Automne Sept 19,2009


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating