Celebrate! Celebrate!

Tuesday was my birthday. I have kept pretty quiet about it as I was not exactly too thrilled to be turning another year older. The years seem to be rushing by very quickly and I am not quite ready to face the older ones yet.
My staff at work made it a very special day as did my son. There were lots of beautiful flowers and the most delicious bundt cake from "Nothing Bundt Cakes" It was a chocolate chocolate chip cake and it was too die for. After I arrived home from work Colleen and Beth took me out to dinner and we had a wonderful meal and visit at the Wildflower. A good day!!

Imagine my surprise when this huge bouquet of the most beautiful flowers was brought to my office. These were from TJ, my son. They smell devine and I love just sitting at my desk looking at them.

Flowers from the staff that came with the cake. Again such pretty flowers

And this little potted rose with the deepest red minature roses. As you can see I was spoiled


Beth made this stunning mask for me. I love it and when I get my bedroom done in teals and browns I see this on the wall.


Beautiful blouse from Colleen to wear with my new very bright green capris. The rolled document is a class with Josie that Colleen gave me on the 17th.

My hibiscus I planted is finally blooming Yeah!!!! Guess we will see how long it lasts. I have a beautiful yellow one too but missed its lone bloom

Another swap finished and ready to mail. I joined the Birds & Bonnets Vintage Swap and made 4 bird and 4 women panels. They are ready to be mailed out tomorrow



So it was a good week and I am looking forward to a relaxing quiet weekend.

Comments

Kim Caldwell said…
Happy Birthday to YOU doll! Wishing you all the best in the coming year. I know that we will all most definitely have some adventures. . .

Hugs,

Kim
Maija said…
Happy Birthday my sweet friend!!
Heidi said…
Happy BIrthday! Yay for your new camera!!!

*Heidi*

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating