Back from Cali & unwanted visitor

I spent the weekend in California at Kim Caldwell's wonderful event. I will post pics of the event but first had to share my visitor. My daughter was on pool and dog duty while I was gone. This is what greeted her Sunday. The pic is from her cell phone. Now the critter is not in my pool but where it is have no clue. Hopefully he found the neighbor's pool to be more welcoming.
Off to work and Stampin Up tonight and then hopefully Thursday I can post photos of my wonderful weekend.


PS Colleen is back for a month. Welcome home Colleen we all missed you

Comments

Jennifer said…
Yuck! I just had one of those critters in my backyard. I thought I was seeing things until The Peddler found the skin that was shed!

K

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating