I was too late to start this last week, so this is my week one of A Simple Woman's Daybook. Kim started hers last week. Check her blog for her update. I thought this would be a great way to journal everyday thoughts and happenings.



FOR TODAY Monday June 29,2009

Outside my window...It is dusk and the sky has so many clouds...no rain just wind

I am thinking...that time is short till a good friend leaves

I am thankful for... my health, my family and a special someone in my life

From the kitchen...Made 12 jars of peach jam tonight after work

I am wearing... my PJ's the old ratty ones the ones that are the most comfortable

I am creating...nothing.lost that mojo lately lots of ideas but no go

I am going... to bed soon

I am reading...Sunday's at Tiffanys

I am hoping...this headache leaves by morning

I am hearing...music softly from my CD player

Around the house...things are out of place and cluttered and I am ok with it

One of my favorite things...quiet time before I go to bed

A few plans for the rest of the week: Wed nite class, Bountiful Baskets Sat & the 4th

Here is picture I am sharing... Sun ripened fresh peaches make my house smell so good

Comments

kim hesson said…
love it! love the jam as well it looks yummy! something so simple to do that we will have later on to look back at!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating