A busy day

Another busy day for me. I met Colleen at Mango's in Mesa for lunch. Good food, but it was so hot in there I thought Colleen and I would die. After lunch we headed to our class at Mystic Papers. Colleen really wanted to take this class as it was an Asian tag book and a friends tag book. Long class.
Surprise on my doorstep when I got home. My Scrapmuse monthly scrapbook kit arrived complete with the much anticipated candy bar. I get one candy bar a month when my kit is delivered. Now it is hot here so I will leave to your imagination the condition of the candy bar. I threw it in the refrig so hopefully it will recover from liquid to a somewhat misshapen bar. A really good kit as usual and there are stamps which is new for me. Apparently this is not a new thing and stamps and inks are often included in the kit. Lots of paper. I know I need more paper. So off to put it all away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating