I'm bad!!! Oh so bad!!

Well Colleen and I went to Nordstoms! Anniversary Sale. Ya right. They saw me coming a mile away.We ran ok Colleen ran I struggled to keep up. They were having a sale but and a BIG BUT here folks, not on what I wanted. Colleen snagged T-shirts and shoes. Me, well lets just say my paycheck next week is considerably already spent. However, as I think back it has been at least 1 year since I have spent money on good work clothes. (Rationalizing) So 2 dresses, 2 skirts and 2 tops later most of it not on sale I have new clothes to wear to work. Yipee.
It was so hot in the store that one lady passed out, I'm thinking she saw her bill, but I'll go along with the heat story, that they had to walk her to her car with all her bags. They handed out these cute little water bottles as you went in. Of course we got ours going out but water is water. Aren't these bags just too cute??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating