Thursday nite class

Another very fun class at Devine Memories tonight taught by Michelle.
We put together a magnet board. I love the board and actually was going to put it in my scraproom but... Hmm I'm thinking that I mite hang it in the kitchen dining area as these are the colors I want in my kitchen area. Guess I will need to see if I can find paint. I would like to paint the cupboards the sand color. Another project another day.
Tomorrow we hit Nordstroms sale. Not buying anything ha ha ha

Comments

Kim said…
this turned out really cute! just match some cardstock to those papers then take a sample of it to the paint store and have them match that color. it would be cute for a kitchen!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating