I confess I'm addicted


Ok so the new Stampin Up catalog for 2006-2007 came out the last week of June. Yeap all of you that know my competive, addictive ways know that I had to order right away. Thanks Jan for putting in that first order for all of us. And yes Colleen beat me she got way more than me. I'm being conservative ya right. Actually I am being good as I'm waiting for the coupon in August to order the much wanted coveted stamp, punch, ink pad tin. Ha Colleen I get 12 free cards naner naner since I'm waiting. Anyway order arrived last night and I have it in my hot little hands today. Now to use them. I'm a great collector of paper, stamps and tools.
Off to Nordstroms with Ms Colleen. Big sale. I'm not buying (smirk smirk)
Later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating