Saturday Finds and Musings

Metal hanging that I'm going to alter with pics.
Jenni C class at Ink It was on distressing papers. 2 hours of painting, inking, sanding, tearing and totally distressing paper to make it look old. Fun class. Don't have theATC's done with each technique yet as paper is still drying ha ha

Project for today well maybe clean up my room!!! It is a mess as I have 3 projects going and stuff is everywhere.

I know I know how embarrassing to put this messy room on the web. Just wait till the after pics!

New treasures: gift cards and paint and granite samples. Wahoo don't know what to do with these and where do I store them

More after the clean room emerges till then have a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap