In the Pink

Colleen and I attended the Heidi Swapp event at Devine Memories on Tuesday nite. There Heidi informed us that Costco was carrying her product. So Colleen and I were determined to go to Costco and find it. First store we hit we found the Pink boxes. Yeap just what we were looking for. Now most people were just buying the kit, but as we all know me I had to have the box. Love that pink box. So as not to feel too guilty I bought two kits one for me and one for my sister in Iowa. I think that justified emptying out the box of the rest of the kits and claiming it don't you???

Comments

Kim said…
okay i love the box. and yes you are entitled to it! so was there a ton of stuff in the kit? looks fun!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap