Fantastic Mail Day

I came home from work to boxes sitting by my door. Love to get boxes. I am in a cigar box swap for Artistic Affaire Deux in Oct so I ordered some from Etsy. They are perfect to be altered.

My sister bid on a box of patterns at an auction and lucked out and won the auction. I am the lucky recipient of old old patterns, button cards, and old needle cases. Thank you Jo I love them. She also included a Flea Market Finds book. It will be going to California with me this weekend,

The patterns. A few of the many she sent

Vintage button cards and needle cases

Another view of the patterns

Comments

Cheryl said…
WOW, what a great mail day! Hey, if you want to sell one of those lovely cigar boxes, let me know...I'm in the market for one (for the swap, of course). I'll be seeing you soon...I think I'm picking up you & Colleen Saturday morning to go the Barn! Yeah!!!!
Anonymous said…
wow you did score today! how fun. love the little needle packets too cute!
Whaaaaaa! I want to go...great needle
cards and buttons cards. Whaaaaa!
Kim Caldwell said…
Yahoo -- Great find! I guess I better get to Etsy and find some too. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Hugs, Kim

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating