What a week!!!

This has been a crazy week. I had Monday off and was supposed to work the rest of the week. Well the best laid plans changed. I worked Tuesday and Wednesday as planned. The boss left for a marathon Wed nite and I went out to go to work on Thursday and the jeep decided it needed a day of rest. Yeap no going to work Thursday. I was able to get the jeep in to be looked at on Friday and it seems my battery was not pulling enough power to maintain the jeep to run. Every time I would start it I had to keep my foot on the accelerator until the car had been running awhile.I now have a super duper new battery and one happy jeep. So anyway I had two more days off. I put them to good uses and cleaned cleaned cleaned. Most of my house looks wonderful

Today I met friends at Mystic Paper and proceeded to buy all the new stuff. Let's see the new 7 Gypsies awesome, new Cosmo awesome, MM Halloween and Cosmo Halloween and Bo Bunny Christmas. Yeap I have them if anyone needs paper. Then we have the new Tim Holtz stamps, new glimmer mist and the new glimmer mist stencils and last but not least is the jewelry. Mystic had a suitcase full of jewelry and yes yes yes I bought quite a few pieces for my upcoming swaps.

After the mega shopping spree we headed to lunch at a new place Kim J recommended. "Inside The Bungalow" It was so good and healthy :) No chips no french fries here.





Colleen and I had an early day as we are both still trying to catch up on our beauty sleep however unsuccessfully that is. Plus I needed to finish up "things" around my house.
Tomorrow I am heading over to Lori's for a haircut and then back home to work on all these swaps I have coming up. Next Saturday is Kim's class at Mystic and can't wait for that

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating