Sunday Stuff

Been a pretty productive day here at my house. Worked out in the yard and on the pool till I just got too hot to do anymore. Laundry is done house is cleaned and mopped and I even managed to throw a roast in the crock pot. I am now ready for a nap, like not as if I take a nap now I will not sleep tonight.
So here I am finishing up all my swaps. Thank heavens my houses, cigar box and canvas are finished. Just have my cookbook to finish up from last Saturday's class with Kim

For a short week I managed to pack alot in it from work to play.
Wednesday nite was our monthly Stampin Up class at Jan's. We got to play with the Big Shot and learn just some of the neat things it does.
Here is the card we made using one of the new stamp sets

I am so lucky to be attending Kim Caldwell's event in Oct. Our packet arrived this week. So elegant and so fun.



Still working out and attempting to run. My feet and legs have been so sore so off we went to find new running shoes. Love the color but most of all love that I can actually run better in them

So after all my cleaning, I decided to get a start on fall and Halloween decorating. I guess I am wishing for cooler weather. I pulled out the Treat box we made in one of Kim's classes and it is now filled with candy. I avoid that side of the room

I added a new spider ornament to my Halloween tree. Actually picked up two of them. I hung the Halloween match boxes (from last year's match box swap) on the tree and added skeletons. Looks pretty festive

Renee's book of spells is sitting on my tea cart

and my crow I made last year

And here is the trifold "Spooky" we did last fall. Made this last year at a class at Devine Memories

So this turned into a very long post. We are still excited for TJ and can't wait to see his car tomorrow. Almost makes it worth going to work!!!

Comments

Maija said…
Fabulous creations, Sherry!! I love your Halloween spirit!
Heidi said…
Wow, Kim's event looks smashingly fun! How fun for you to look forward and prepare for that! Love your Halloween creations! OH, and congrats to your son on winning a CAR!!! Whoot!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap