This & That Thursday

Thank heavens tomorrow is Friday. For a four day work week it has seemed never ending. So not alot to post about. I just finished my Crispy Yogurt Chicken I made Monday and am having Cheeseburger pie tonight. Again probably 4-5 meals from this due to only one eating it is "ME"
Sherry Rennee Wescott aka the other Sherry is having a blog anniversary party. Head on over to her blog she is celebrating all month with lots of fun things. Sherry was one of the participants in my tag swap I hosted.

Good friend Kim H has her wood product as part of a monthly kit put together by Laura McCollough "A Kiss on the Chic" check out her blog. Congrats Kim H.

Mail day was super wonderful. A beautiful announcement from Kim C in California. I won't post a pic till this weekend as I don't want to spoil it for those that have yet to receive it. It is amazing what Kim C does. And in one month I will be back in Cali playing at her great event. Can't wait

And I just want to send out Birthday Wishes to Rebecca aka "sparklinbecks" Go check her blog as she is celebrating with a give away also. Happy Birthday Rebecca!!! Her blog is very inspiring with her recipes, layouts and many other things she does.
Ok off to fix dinner More this weekend

Comments

Sparklinbecks said…
Oooh that chicken sounds good!

Thanks for the shout out too! :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Sherry! It's a pleasure to meet you through Sherry's party! I live in Arizona too, Mesa to be exact. I really like all the cards and tags you've made, and all the beautiful antiques you've found!
Missy

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap