Thursday, September 04, 2008

This & That Thursday

Thank heavens tomorrow is Friday. For a four day work week it has seemed never ending. So not alot to post about. I just finished my Crispy Yogurt Chicken I made Monday and am having Cheeseburger pie tonight. Again probably 4-5 meals from this due to only one eating it is "ME"
Sherry Rennee Wescott aka the other Sherry is having a blog anniversary party. Head on over to her blog she is celebrating all month with lots of fun things. Sherry was one of the participants in my tag swap I hosted.

Good friend Kim H has her wood product as part of a monthly kit put together by Laura McCollough "A Kiss on the Chic" check out her blog. Congrats Kim H.

Mail day was super wonderful. A beautiful announcement from Kim C in California. I won't post a pic till this weekend as I don't want to spoil it for those that have yet to receive it. It is amazing what Kim C does. And in one month I will be back in Cali playing at her great event. Can't wait

And I just want to send out Birthday Wishes to Rebecca aka "sparklinbecks" Go check her blog as she is celebrating with a give away also. Happy Birthday Rebecca!!! Her blog is very inspiring with her recipes, layouts and many other things she does.
Ok off to fix dinner More this weekend

2 comments:

Rebecca Tresler said...

Oooh that chicken sounds good!

Thanks for the shout out too! :)

fairychildheirlooms said...

Hi Sherry! It's a pleasure to meet you through Sherry's party! I live in Arizona too, Mesa to be exact. I really like all the cards and tags you've made, and all the beautiful antiques you've found!
Missy