California Dreaming

I am back from a most wonderful week end in California. It was a girl friends crafting week end. Sweet Kim Caldwell organized the most special week end for 12 of us at Big Bear. What a special, fun creative time it was. I can't begin to express my thanks and gratitude to Kim and all the lovely sweet ladies that were there. From the swaps to all the goodies and the classes it was a great weekend. Thanks to all of you for an experience I won't forget

So backing up a bit... Kim H and I flew in to Cali Wed nite. Early Thursday we headed out for pedicures and then to get Jessie. We all shopped a bit and had a yummy dinner and headed over to Oasis for Kim's class Welcome to My Neighborhood. I wasn't able to complete it so when it is finished I will post pics. Fun class.

Friday am it was up and off up the big hill to Big Bear. Lots of twisting, winding roads had many of the group feeling ill. After a wonderful lunch Holly taught us a collaged hanging. That I was able to finish and I love it.
So this is turning into a very long post so I will end here and post Saturday and Sunday later. Below are a few snapshots of the "cabin" and our beautiful surroundings
Our beautiful home for the week end

The wall hanging in the kitchen

The living room

An old chair outside

This awesome bike out by the road. One of my favorite things

Bird bath in front

My collaged wall hanging from Holly's class. Note the adorable pin she made all of us

Ms Kim preparing a wonderful ice cream sundae bar

Cheryl in the kitchen

My beautiful bottle Cheryl made me for the bottle swap

Kim and I had Sat am breakfast and we made Orange stuffed french toast

And a blueberry pecan french toast

Chandalier in the downstairs powder room

Our door sign for room assignments

Jamie's bed in our bedroom

So this was just a glimpse of a fabulous weekend. More pics later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating