Colleen's Farewell Tour


Oh my gosh it seems like Colleen just got back into Arizona and it is already time for her to head out again. Last weekend Kim and I took her to lunch at Houstons and so I planned a bit of a "Farewell Tour" of our favorite places for this week end. After a few adjustments to the plan I was able to take off Friday and so off we headed for a leisurely coffee at Starbucks. It was good to just sit and relax and catch up. From Starbucks it was to Mystic. Jennifer was busy moving and Kim J was by herself in the store. We caught up with her and then it was off to ETC. We were lucky and ran into Carol W. What a sweetie and we had such a nice visit. Plus we were able to have hands on viewing of her newest kit. Loving it.
Then it was to the Needlework Attic so Colleen could pick up some more silk thread. I hate going into that store as I almost always buy a needlework project that sits by my chair. :)
TC's was our lunch destination. As usual wonderfully good food. Again Colleen and I had a long leisurely lunch. And then it was home to unpack, organize and put away ha ha all my goodies.
Colleen will be leaving Sunday safe travels dear friend. We will all miss ya

Comments

Tina said…
So good to get a chance to see Colleen this time around. Hope she has a safe trip back and lots of hugs and kisses from that grandbaby!
susan m said…
What a fun day you too had!! I am so envious!!
Kim Caldwell said…
I know how much you will be missing your dear friend. Good thing she is going to play with us in September. It will be here before you know it!!

Hugs, Kim

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating