For Today


FOR TODAY (July 13,2009)...
Outside my window...Birds are chirping away it is a bright hot sunny day
I am thinking.Thank heavens the surveyors are gone and we can have a "normal" work day
I am thankful for...A mini vacation starting Wed
From the learning rooms...
From the kitchen...Lots of fresh fruits and veggies
I am wearing...skirt and top
I am creating...Nothing right now
I am going...To Cali Wed
I am reading... Same book I am slow these days
I am hoping...All goes well while I am gone
I am hearing...Fans whirling
Around the house...Looking better than last week
One of my favorite things...My coffee and quiet time in the mornings
A few plans for the rest of the week: Cali Cali Cali
Here is picture thought I am sharing...My daily supplements

Comments

Maija said…
Have so much fun at the cabin!!!! What kind of supplements are those?

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating