Time goes by

It is so hard to believe a week has passed since I was in Cali and Big Bear. I guess I must be in withdrawl as I sure do miss the "girls".
It was a relatively quiet week at work. Other than some staffing issues that drive me nuts it was all in all a good week.

The Doc is running another Marathon is San Francisco this weekend. he is joined again with his brother and friend Walter. Better them than me. I couldn't do it. I would imagine they are all exhausted tonight,

Yesterday TJ came in from Casa Grande and we picked up our Bountiful Baskets and split them up. TJ and I did a bit of shopping at Target and then he headed home. We were supposed to have a family lunch but Anthony was under the weather so that was out. Jenn Sadera and I had pedi's done and then went to lunch at Wildflower. Good food as usual.
Jen and family headed to San Diego this AM and are spending the week enjoying cooler temps so they hope. I am hoping Anthony is better. I am on cat duty. Since she watched my dog while I was gone I get to watch the cats well feed and water them anyway.
Today has been a really good day not exciting but house is cleaned and mopped, laundry done, my studio aka disaster area is picked up, cleaned up and I can see my table ha! Been awhile since I could see the top of it.

Thinking about my next creative adventure and getting excited. I will be attending Kim C's next event in Sept. Check out her blog for all the information. Kim's events are the best. You are pampered from the time you arrive until you reluctantly have to leave. 3 wonderful instructors for 3 amazing classes. Can't wait for the swaps, classes and seeing Colleen


I have been busy prepping veggies and getting a mostly veggie dinner ready for later. Scalloped cabbage, fresh beets and green beans and maybe salmon. Yummy dinner ahead while I watch reruns!

So I will leave you with a few more pics of Big Bear
One half of the bottle swap

The other half of the bottle swap

The journal cover Jenny made all of us

Kim's class completed and hung up even yeah me I just have Christine's class to finish and the Oasis class to finish

here are a few of the many gifts and goodies I received
Cheryl gave us all a wall hanging. It is beautiful

Soldered necklace from Joy
Beautiful flower ring from Jamie

And last my ugly toes with the newest design I picked out

Comments

Lindsey said…
You have been a busy bee! Lovely pictures, it looks like you had a great time in California. Cute toes too!
Kim Hesson said…
Oh I love how your finished project turned out! So much fun! I need to get mine hung still!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating