Flying the Coop

Well these days of the oven have finally gotten to me and I am off and flying to California for the weekend. Looking forward to cooler temps that is for sure.
I am flying with Kim H as she is teaching a class Thursday evening at Oasis Scrapbooking. This looks like a fun and unique class as only Kim can do.
Friday AM we are heading up to Big Bear for a weekend of cool temperatures and relaxation. Can't wait to get out of this heat and cool off!!!!
So will sign off till Monday. Stay cool all my AZ family and friends

Comments

Cheryl said…
Have a safe flight and I'll see you Thursday night! Here I'm worried about it being HOT in Big Bear, but I guess even 85 degrees is cool for you guys! I'm just such a wimp without my A/C!
XO
Cheryl

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating