Continuing my quest of going green

In my quest to simplify, improve/preserve the environment I have started doing little things to go "green". My latest passion is soap nuts. Got my package yesterday from the Green Goat etsy site. So far I have done 4 loads of laundry and I have to say I am in love!!!!! It does exactly what they claim. No laundry soap no fabric softeners clean fresh smell and it is good for my washing machine and the environment and it is cheaper than laundry soap. Plus when I am finished with them in the laundry I can boil them to make an environmental safe cleaner, grind them to make a cleanser or throw them in a compost pile. Yeap going green is getting interesting. Now if I could just recycle better!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating