FOR TODAY (Monday July 6,2009)...
Outside my window...crickets chirping annoying me
I am thinking... How quickly the days are flying by
I am thankful for...TJ getting to spend time with my family in Iowa
From the learning rooms...I learned lots of computer code as work computer crashed and TJ is gone help!!!
From the kitchen... made an apple crisp yesterday
I am wearing... PJ's
I am creating... Tags for some gift bags
I am going...To watch the Bachelorette
I am reading... My Sisters Keeper again on my Kindle
I am hoping... We get some rain and Colleen and Baby Ella are ok after a spill
I am hearing... The news on TV
Around the house... Picked up and cleaned
One of my favorite things...fresh strawberries
A few plans for the rest of the week:work work work and class on Saturday
Here is picture thought I am sharing...(missing TJ)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

It's A Busy Good Friday

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating