A day late but it is done


To join check here

FOR TODAY (August 25,2009)...
Outside my window...Blue skies with huge white fluffy clouds
I am thinking... About my busy day and the meetings we had
I am thankful for...Good friends
From the learning rooms... I learned how to make these on the computer ♪♪♪
From the kitchen...Lots of fresh fruits and veggies from Bountiful Baskets
I am wearing...PJ's
I am creating...fabric square collages for a swap
I am going... no where tonight
I am reading...CMS guidelines for work BORING
I am hoping... They start the exterior painting tomorrow
I am hearing... The news on TV
Around the house...Very messy
One of my favorite things...
A few plans for the rest of the week: Watch the progression of the painting, clean and more yard work
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My Maternal Grandmother Mattie Marie Hoff (Sweet Sixteen Picture)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating