Just a run of the mill hot week

Nothing really new and exciting to share with all of you. It has been a typical work, eat, sleep kind of a week. The weather has been hot and dry with no rain in site. Wishing for lush green and cooler temps. I am afraid that is not happening right now.

I am officially on cat duty while my daughter and family have been in San Diego all week. So I am feeding and watering the little felines. They seem to be happy to see me these days. Guess they are bored without family to entertain them ha ha. Usually they won't have a thing to do with me but these days I am greeted at the door as I walk in.

Today it is Bountiful Baskets so am wondering what I will be eating for fruits and veggies this week. It is organic week. Need to pick up my order early this am. Then home to get ready for lunch with a friend. Looking forward to that.

So you can pretty much see I am boring!!!
Ok off to get ready to go get food baskets more later

Wednesday night was an extra class at Jan's house for Stampin Up. We completed a beautiful card, 2 containers for treats, flower pops and got to play with Stampin Ups new home decor line. Loving the vinyl stuff.






I will leave you with this quote I found while blog hopping:

When we constantly choose to be grateful, we notice that every breath is a miracle and each smile becomes a gift.
We begin to understand that difficulties are also invaluable lessons. The sun is always shining for us when we are grateful, even if it is hidden behind clouds on a rainy day.
A simple sandwich becomes a feast, and a trinket is transformed into a treasure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating