What Have I Been Doing???

Let's see it was another fast paced week that flew by. It was the usual work,eat, sleep mode with a few fun things thrown in.
Okay lets get real and honest what did I do this week you ask??
Well I farmed!!! Yeap you heard me right I was a farming fool. I am a member of the Farmville community and I have my own farm thanks to TJ who sucked me in. I returned the favor and now have Jenn and Sadera farming. Family that farms together stays together is my new motto. So I am busy buying animals and trees and planting and harvesting many different crops!! Is this a time waster when I could be doing laundry, cleaning and 100 million other things absolutely! Do I care?? nope I am addicted to farming. Thank you Facebook for coaxing me and to TJ for getting my competitive juices going. Mafia I suck at farming I am doing well
So want to see my little farm?? Of course you do. I am not an Iowa girl for nothing. So here it is in all its glory.

Wednesday nite was Stampin Up Club and Jan had 3 beautiful cards for us to make. Missed our Colleen as she is still in Cali


I have been on the hunt for Melissa Frances bottle brush trees. Finally found them at Emma's Paperie . They arrived Thursday cutely wrapped.





So it is back to the farm for me as I am sure I must have some crops to harvest or animals to buy

Comments

I am still laughing about the farming. You had ne going there for a minute until I saw your farm. Too funny.

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating