For Today


To find out more information or to join Go to The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY (August 31,2009)...

Outside my window... Clouds are forming do I dare hope it rains
I am thinking...I need to water plants again it is so hot and dry
I am thankful for...A new roof and new exterior paint
From the learning rooms...working on a Jessica Sprague class I signed up for and never completed
From the kitchen...Zucchini, sweet corn, tomatoes and steak
I am wearing... PJ's
I am creating...still working on the swap I am hosting in just a few short weeks
I am going... To Cali soon
I am reading...Nothing at this time
I am hoping...All my Cali friends are safe from the fire and smoke
I am hearing...TV news
Around the house...Clean mopped floors
One of my favorite things...Fresh flowers on my table thank you Trader Joe
A few plans for the rest of the week: Stampin Up club Wed

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Wishing for Fall's cooler weather, sweaters, carmel apples, soups

Comments

Tina said…
I'm with you....can't wait until the coolness of fall!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating