Been Beezy

I took a class at Mystic Paper with Mike Putman. What a fun class with bees wax. Colleen, Kim, and Tina also were there. It was so good to see Tina and catch up with her and her busy life. I think all of us came home with wonderful and different projects, as each of us had a different interpretation of the shabby collages. If you ever get a chance to take one of Mike's classes go for it. They are stress free and you learn so many techniques in all a great time. Tina needed to leave before we all finished so after Kim was done we headed to Mango's for a late lunch. Yummy food. Then it was time to pack up and head home. Unfortunately I missed the daylight to photograph my collage so will try to get a better pic tomorrow and post. And Mike warned us that when using bees wax to be careful it draws bees. Yeap it does. We had a little visitor come to join us. Too funny. So I will make sure my doors are closed when attempting this here at home. Ya I have all the supplies to play here now. Did any of us doubt that.

Comments

Sparklinbecks said…
I love the bird cage! What a fun class! maybe you can teach ME!
Tina said…
Sherry....love your trim and old key. Too funny as I have an old key laying on mine right now waiting to be added, so when I saw yours I had to smile. I had so much fun! And it was GREAT to see you all.
Tina said…
Oh...and love your title. :)
Maija said…
Great work, Sherry!! I love working with beeswax, but it's been a long time!
Anonymous said…
love how it turned out, especially with the extra goodies. loving your new banner as well!

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating