What a week so far

My goodness this has been a week filled with all kinds of excitement, history, drama and anticipation. I am counting Sunday as the beginning of the week!!
Two big events started my week: The Cardinals and the PF Chang Rock n Roll Marathon.
Can you believe the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl. Go Cardinals!!!!

Early Sunday am PF Chang held their annual Marathon.Three special guys ran this again. They are starting out 2009 as they do every year with the PF Chang Rock N Roll and then on to San Diego in June for that Rock n Roll and then in August it is to Quebec for that one. This is an annual event for these guys. So congrats to J, W, and D for completing another milestone like 26 miles!

J & W crossing the line

D crossing the line

Monday brought the start of One World One Heart. Many bloggers are participating including Maija pop over to her blog to sign up. Last I checked there were over 400 blogs participating with awesome give aways

It was also MLK Day. A day to reflect and honor

Then comes the much anticipated Inauguration. Unfortunately I was at work so really didn't get to see all the festivities or the swearing in ceremony. Once I got home like many I was glued to the TV. Here is to a future of change and hope

And last is the anticipation of the release of kits tomorrow. Again Joli Paquet is doing tutorials and tomorrow is kit releases from participating instructors and vendors. Can't wait.


So here is to a quiet day at work tomorrow and a somewhat quiet restful weekend. Ya right but I can hope

Comments

I'm right there with you on the quiet and restful weekend. Can that happen?

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating

Summer Tag Swap