Finally after a long drama filled crazy week it is Sat. To say I don't have to go to work today and deal with an idiot is a relief!!! I am going to relax and enjoy my weekend.
Like everyone else I am anxiously awaiting the new releases of products at CHA. So far I have clear defined favorites and can't wait to get my paper hoarding hands on them. Alot of what is out there is the same old thing cutsie or a copy of someone else's line, what is up with that? But here is a list of my favorites I have found so far.

October Afternoon Cherry Hill papers
7 Gypsies
Creative Imaginations
Basic Grey
Going to be heading out on a mission to find a pink prom dress for Colleen's dress form. We should have alot of fun doing that. I will update our success or lack there of later
Hope everyone has a great day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Stockings Were Hung

Summer Tag Swap

Today: Chaos, Cooking, Cleaning and Creating